When I woke up early this morning I was experiencing such intense gratitude and happiness for all that I have in my life, that I started laughing – I simply love when that happens.
It made me reflect on what easy-to-implement habits we can develop to make our lives easier and more joyful. Here’s 15 simple tips for a happy living:
- Count your BLESSINGS, not your troubles.
- Live ONE DAY at the TIME.
- Say “I love you” OFTEN.
- Be a GIVER, not a taker.
- Seek for GOOD in EVERYONE and EVERYTHING.
- Pray EVERYDAY.
- Do at least one GOOD DEED a day.
- Learn to count (keep PRIORITIES in line).
- Let NO little and/or imaginary things bother you.
- Practice a “DO IT NOW” habit.
- Fill your LIFE with GOOD.
- Learn to LAUGH and to CRY.
- SMILE and the world will smile with you.
- Fear NOTHING and no one.
- Let go and let GOD take over.